Senior Treasury & Commodity Trade Finance Manager
What we can offer you
- Placing Letter of Credits with financing banks
- Booking information lines, advising banks for exp. Letter of Credits
- Checking and /or approving bank documents related to confirmation of exp LCs
- Pre-checking draft documents prior to presentation under exp LCs (Checking BLs drafts prior to shipment)
- Checking, approving and negotiating bank costs on credit advices from nego/confirming banks
- Handling, rectifying, arguing discrepancies with nego/banks
- Drafting/Checking and negotiating Letter of Credits drafts for export Letter of Credits
- Workability comments or amendments required on export LCs
- Drafting/Checking/approving wording for import LC/SBLCs
- Issuing import Letter of Credits /SBLCs and amendments, if need be
- Implementing Letter of Credits -accepting discrepancies and providing disposal instructions to issuing banks after liaison with Operations.
- Prior to contract issuance, providing guidance to commercial department on documents.
- Managing Letter of Credits exposures and monitoring the book by updating corresponding reports.
- Preparing transactions, allocations, and approving payments with financing banks
- Bespoke Treasury functions to be discussed with the team
- Overall responsibility for developing/improving the Treasury and Trade Finance Division
- High emphasis on maintaining and developing strong relationships with relevant banks to support the company's commodities portfolio as they continue to expand their trading volumes.
- Bachelor's degree in finance.
- Certification in Trade Finance would be preferable but not mandatory.
- 8-10 years in a similar profile in a bank or a corporate.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, German is nice to have
- Advanced MS office skills
- Highest levels of customer service orientation, professionalism, and reliability.
What we can offer you
- Multi-cultural international team of highly motivated colleagues
- Modern working environment and equipment
- At Arrow Resources, we value our people, so on top of a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits you will be supported with your own career development, have access to an extensive range of Learning & Development courses, and some incredible internal mobility opportunities.