Junior Credit Officer Lombard
Our client is Private Bank with many locations throughout Switzerlnad. It provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients.
- Support Senior Credit Officers for preparation of Lombard requests
- Handle daily administrative tasks related to documentation
- Handle daily inquiries
- Provide solution and risk oriented support to sales organisation.
- Update of internal reporting and credit issue management.
- Prepare periodic workflow lists
- Perform warning, risk-appropriate credit analyses based on the Banks Credit Policy and Directives
- 5 years of experience as a Credit Officer in a Private Bank
- Higher education in either Banking / Business / Finance
- Excellent analytic and technical skills
- High ability to work independently and efficiently
- Strong skills in prioritization and organization
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and French