Financial Data Associate
As a Financial Data Associate in the Global Middle Office, you will work closely with Credit Analysts in various business lines and geographies as well as other GMO team members to ensure credit rating actions are published and disseminated in a timely fashion while ensuring compliance with global regulatory requirements and internal control processes. As part of this role, you will initiate credit rating actions utilizing various systems, validate the accuracy and timeliness of information and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for application of global regulatory controls (e.g., Dodd-Frank) and internal credit policy requirements are adhered to across the end-to-end credit ratings process
- Create and prepare rating actions while ensuring accuracy and completeness of credit rating packages
- Validate accuracy and consistency of financial information included in press releases, credit opinions, and other published documentation.
- Review documentation and information sources to ensure organizations, debts, sales, deals, and credit rating actions are accurately reflected in various systems/databases
- Assess credit rating action publications for compliance with local regulatory requirements, accuracy in credit rating information, and appropriate disclosures
- Publish credit rating action press releases to Moody’s websites and global financial publication networks
- Monitor progress of various activities to ensure timeliness of information publication
- Develop deep knowledge of rating assignment process
- Continue to develop knowledge of financial instruments, policy, credit rating methodology updates, and any related business practices
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g. Bachelor’s degree)
- Experience with debt capital markets would be an advantage (e.g., coursework and/or relevant work experience) with prior experience of financial/legal document review
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to accept new challenges and demonstrate flexibility with last minute changes in commitments and deadlines and has ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Annual base salary gross: 16,200 – 26,000 EUR
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Moody’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. The salary is one component of Moody’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include short term incentives, health insurance (several options to choose from), accident and life insurance, access to the best in class learning and development platforms, flexible work arrangement.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.