Project Manager - Investment Club
“One a Year”
(with eventual Path to CEO)
I About us:
Most of us with experience investing realise that really quite few, powerful ideas create outsized returns. Participating in energy and commodities this year. FANGs over the past decade; Bitcoin at the right entry level, Vietnam etc. But opportunities come and go, and past success is an unreliable indicator of future success.
Proposed is an intimate club of seasoned investors each with skin in the game, looking for promising investment opportunities and willing to exchange insight.
The objective is to produce 3-5 insightful and actionable investment ideas each quarter. These carefully vetted ideas will then be used to recruit a broad membership of like-minded participants, willing to pay for access to proprietary investment opportunities.
For more information see – link
II Job Description
We are looking for an interim project manager interested to help make this happen.
The initial milestones are:
- Recruitment of “investment founders”; seasoned investors with strong followings, well known and respected in the investment community and willing to actively engage to make this a success. In exchange, they will receive 20% of the business at a valuation of USD 5 mio. Subscriptions from five founders would be necessary to proceed.
- Development of an App – which will facilitate the roll out and expansion of the investment club model
- Oversight of initial four quarters of meetings, including gathering, vetting and publication of distilled investment ideas.
Commitment during this period would be 50-80% of time
There would be a modest retainer and an option to acquire 5% of shares.
Should the relationship and business gel, the post would morph into a position as Chief Executive Officer. As a formative, fast growing company, you would then be responsible for all aspects of operations including: strategy, positioning, recruitment of club members, clients and staff, and operations.
At this point, a larger fixed would be agreed and an additional stake in the business (50% of the economics are reserved for the management team)
It’s a challenging, no nonsense, hands-on job and only makes sense for those with exceptional abilities and energy, having deep rooted entrepreneurship in their DNA.
III Your profile[OPM1] :
- Age – 35-45
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong affinity for investment ecosystem
- “Get things done” type – vs reflective, pondering type
- Demonstrated business builder
- Engagement. We are looking for an exceptionally motivated and enthusiastic person who like to challenge themself
- Multinational – we work across languages and borders – so this needs to appeal and be reflected in your experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Goal directed – able to solve problems, overcome or circumvent obstacles, achieve desired results
- Good computer skills – digital savvy
IV What’s in for you:
- Possibility to create something new of considerable value
- Development of highly valuable contact network. Develop high-level contacts and relationships with influential and renowned people that will shape your future career
- Work in a small team with high flexibility. You will have free management to use your time in the most efficient way
- Substantial opportunity to build net worth
- Starting date: ASAP
- Work remotely or in Switzerland.
- Entrepreneurial design
- Opportunity to earn Sfrs 5 mio + over five years if milestones hit
We are looking for the right person to make this happen. Think this sounds like you?
Send your CV and Motivational Letter to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Brokerage Private Wealth Management Firm Part Time jobs in Bachelors
- Marketing and Public Relations Private Wealth Management Firm Part Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Private Wealth Management Firm Part Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Part Time jobs in Bachelors