Associate, Private Markets Co-Investments (Zurich)
Petiole Asset Management AG is a Zurich-based boutique asset management firm that provides investors with diversified investments across private equity, private debt and real estate programs focused on direct and co-investment transactions.
We are looking to hire an investment associate within the global team to be based in the Zurich office.
- Prepare and maintain deal pipeline information on new investments
- Conduct financial analysis on new and existing investments for both Real Estate and Private Debt asset classes
- Prepare Investment Committee memos on new and existing transactions
- Prepare presentations for circulation to the Relationship Management team and prospects/clients
- Prepare quarterly review and portfolio updates for existing transactions
- Conduct risk and scenario analysis on the existing portfolio transactions
- Work closely with Risk Manager on new and existing portfolio transactions
- Work on macro analysis for both Real Estate and Private Debt asset classes and apply a relative value framework analysis
- Work with fund administrators and back office on all requirements for capital calls, distributions, NAV review and other communications
- Experience: Between 5 to 10 years of work experience in the asset management industry, focused on private markets.
- Qualifications: University Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- CFA/FRM/CPA qualification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments and modelling within illiquid asset classes (Private Equity, Private Credit, Real Estate).
- Ability to take initiative, strong communication and presentation skills, highly organized.
- Language: Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Strong IT skills. Knowledge of Power BI or equivalent is a plus.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com