Client Relationship Professional
EMPIRA is a leading investment manager for institutional real estate investments in German speaking Europe founded in 2014. Our constant goal is to create sustainable value for our institutional investors with innovative investment solutions.
We are a Private Equity Real Estate firm with an extensive track record of more than 4.6 billion in Real Estate Debt (Land banking, Whole Loans, Junior/Senior Loans and Mezzanine), as well as Real Estate Equity, with a focus in Residential and Commercial assets. We currently manage more than 4.2 billion of AUM, with a total Deal Volume greater than 12.3 billion over the past 6 years.
EMPIRA has six locations in three countries and counts on the Real Estate expertise of over 133 employees. EMPIRA’s Real Estate and capital market experts cover the entire value creation process as an integrated single source manager.
Within the Client Solutions Unit, the firm is looking for a new Client Relationship professional role within the Swiss Sales team.
It is a role within a dynamic environment and with great potential for professional and personal growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Distribution of private real estate funds to institutional investors in Switzerland
• Developing markets and relations to new investors
• Involvement in marketing, promotion, sales and after-sales activities of EMPIRA (events, forums, fairs)
• Management of the entire sales cycle within the assigned coverage area
• Elaboration and proactive review of investor profiles
• Development of investor appetite reports in coordination with product development
• Review of RFP/DDQ
• Creating meeting minutes
• At least a bachelor’s degree in business and economics from a university or university of applied sciences (or equivalent)
• CFA, CAIA or CUREM are an advantage
• 5+ years in sales/distribution to institutional investors
• Background or previous experience in illiquid investments – especially Real Estate - are an advantage
• Strong communication skills. Fluency in German and English; French or Italian are an advantage