Digital Intern – 12 months
7 days left
The Digital Intern will play a key role in supporting our digital strategy, including online media production specifically related to Society’s online education offerings.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Supports development of online financial education
- Supports video editing, website integration, course design
- Supports webinar production
- Social Media Marketing
- Supports other educational events
- Strong technical skills (video editing softwares, CMS, digital design softwares, etc.)
- Preferred knowledge of and interest in finance
- Organisational skills to manage multiple tasks, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment, follow-up and meet deadlines.
- Highly reliable, proactive problem prevention and issue resolution
- Friendly and enjoys working with others; as part of a team with good interpersonal skills.
- Polished and professional when dealing with eternal and internal partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German.
- Graduate preferred, at least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied science
- Swiss nationality or residency (with eligible work permit to work in Switzerland)