Event Intern – 12 months
7 days left
The Event Intern will play a key role in supporting our events management. This opportunity is for an individual interested in learning more about event planning and the finance industry. The internship offers hands-on experience and the opportunity to gain new skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- ïAssist in planning and scheduling a wide variety of events including online and in-person events
- ï Assist with collaborating with speakers during the event planning process, and manage speaker logistics.
- ïAssist in organising site logistics for in-person events.
- ïAssist in the creation and dissemination on-line communication of the event, including updating website and social media sites.
- ï Assist in co-ordinating online registration and ticket sales, generating accurate reports on registrants and attendees.
- ïHelp coordination of event execution: including registrations, managing and operate video/audio equipment at in person events or managing webinar systems for online
- ïOrganisational skills to manage multiple tasks, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment, follow-up and meet deadlines.
- ïFamiliarity and capability with digital tools such as website administration, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Cvent, Zoom, etc.
- ïHighly reliable, proactive problem prevention and issue resolution
- ïFriendly and enjoys working with others; as part of a team with good interpersonal skills.
- ïPolished and professional when dealing with eternal and internal partners.
- ïStrong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German.
- ï Graduate preferred, at least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences
- ïSwiss nationality or residency (with eligible work permit to work in Switzerland)