Senior Credit Analyst Highyield
- Generate and monitor corporate credit investment recommendations.
- Develop a credit research platform in a high growth environment.
- Back up portfolio managers and participate to client meetings and conferences. Support the portfolio advisory activity
- Fundamental analysis of IG and HY corporate issuers: develop a view on likely evolution of credit metrics, business risk, financial strength/policy, capital structure
- Security analysis: review of bond documentation and impact on specific bonds' risk/reward profiles, security technicals
- Sector analysis: identification of top-line drivers, competitive landscape, regulatory environment, etc.
- Relative value analysis: cash curve, basis, RV within segment/sector, catalysts, risk/reward
- Maintain a bond buy list, communicate internally and externally on specific issuers or sectors
- Contribute to the production of single name or basket structured credit product solutions (e.g. CLNs)
- Highly motivated and passionate about fundamental analysis
- Team player, flexible and curious mindset
- Attention to detail, trustworthy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the capacity to articulate investment views
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in credit analysis, combination of buy side and sell side experience is a plus
- University degree in finance/economics, CFA a plus
- Proficient with MS Office, Bloomberg
- Fluent in English and French